As you all know, I have a 2 year old. I waited a long time to let him watch TV and now he typically just gets a show or 2 in the mornings while I am getting him ready. Right now it’s all about Paw Patrol and I have so many questions!
- Who funds the Paw Patrol? They have a bus, a lookout, a plane, everyone has their own car….where did it all come from?
- Where are Ryder’s parents? He can’t be older than 10 and how did he get put in charge of the safety of Adventure Bay? Why isn’t he in school?
- How did the Paw Patrol learn to talk, drive, and operate heavy machinery?
- Why do the adults call the Paw Patrol when there isn’t really a problem or they could easily fix it on their own? Seriously…this morning they called the Paw Patrol because there weren’t enough people in the talent show.
- Where did all the expensive gadgets come from? Did Ryder create them?
- What’s with Robodog? Who programmed him to fly planes and drives buses?
- Why can the Paw Patrol talk but none of the other animals can?
- Why does Mayor Goodway sound so panicked over the smallest issue?
- Why do Mayor Humdinger’s cats dress like the Paw Patrol?
- Lastly, why are all the theme songs so damn catchy?? I find my self singing the Paw Patrol theme song all the time!